The Foodie BlogRoll


I joined the Foodie Blogroll today. It's one of the fastest growing online communities for foodbloggers.

It was created by The Leftover Queen, a Freelance Food & Travel Writer, Creative Cook, and Food Critic. Her site is AWESOME, great recipes, photos, tips, links, products, and info. And her Foodie BlogRoll has connected over 1500 Foodies in its first year alone. Just what I needed, more ideas on how to thicken my waistline. le Sigh. Look at her, she looks thin and cute. How does a professional foodie stay so thin?

No comments:

Pico de Gallo

Pico de Gallo
Fresh, cool, delicious.

Anasazi Beans

Anasazi Beans
Dang, that's a pretty bean.

Mom's Beef Enchiladas

Mom's Beef Enchiladas
Except we used ground Axis.

My Solar Cooker

My Solar Cooker
Needs some refinements but it works!