Delightful Surprise!

I just updated the blog entry about taste-testing the Ninniku Hachimitsu-zuke. You'll have to Click This Linky to read the update--it's the final paragraph.

You see, today I tasted the garlic from the jar, straight, all by itself and I got quite a delightful shock! And now I'm inspired to make two more batches of it. Yes, ol' Ikuko Hisamatsu is right. These pickles are good stuff. And I never want to be without garlic honey.

By the way, the Killer Enchilada Sauce recipe got some images added to it today since I had to make the sauce and an enchilada casserole today. I'll blog the enchilada casserole very soon.

No comments:

Pico de Gallo

Pico de Gallo
Fresh, cool, delicious.

Anasazi Beans

Anasazi Beans
Dang, that's a pretty bean.

Mom's Beef Enchiladas

Mom's Beef Enchiladas
Except we used ground Axis.

My Solar Cooker

My Solar Cooker
Needs some refinements but it works!